If you want to offer free shipping to buyers, you just leave this field blank. Some sellers prefer to raise the product price to compensate for free shipping. Remember since you have indicated your location in your storefront, local users can choose local pick up to avoid shipping cost.
The best way to create your formula is to copy from the description and edit it. If you are entering variables, brackets are needed. Below are some examples:
Now that you have created your shipping class cost, you have to make sure you select this shipping class when you add each product. When you add a new product via Product Manager, you need to select the shipping class from the Shipping tab. If you choose no shipping class for this product, then this product will be shipped free.
1. Go to Vendor Dashboard>>Store Settings>>Shipping. Remove anything in the textbox and Save your changes.
2. When adding a product to your store, go to Product Data>>Shipping>>Shipping class. Select "No shipping class". This product and this product only will be shipped free. The default of the Shipping class is "No shipping class" so as long as you don't choose a shipping class as you add each product, all products will be Free Shipping.
1. When you receive a payment from PayPal. Follow the instructions in PayPal to create a shipping label. If your items qualify, you can choose Media Rate.
2. Pay, print out and affix the label on your package.
3. Go go Vendor Dashboard>>Orders. Enter the tracking# provided for the order you are shipping.
4. Go to USPS to schedule a pickup for free and leave the package at the specified location.