For the Buyer. You have committed to make the purchase when you placed the order. Please make the payment as soon as you receive the email from the seller with payment details.
For the Sell. Your inventory is reduced automatically when it is sold if you have set it up as such. However, if you choose to opt out of the inventory control, you need to remove the product when it’s sold manually.
LICENSE. If you are 18 or older, we grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, nonassignable, nonsublicensable license to access CT in compliance with the TOU; unlicensed access is unauthorized. You agree not to license, distribute, make derivative works, display, sell, or “frame” content from CT, excluding content you create and sharing with friends/family. You grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, unlimited, worldwide, fully paid/sublicensable license to use, copy, perform, display, distribute, and make derivative works from content you post.
USE. You agree not to use or provide software (except for general purpose web browsers and email clients, or software expressly licensed by us) or services that interact or interoperate with CT, e.g. for downloading, uploading, posting, flagging, emailing, search, or mobile use. Robots, spiders, scripts, scrapers, crawlers, etc. are prohibited, as are misleading, unsolicited, unlawful, and/or spam postings/email. You agree not to collect users’ personal and/or contact information (“PI”).
MODERATION. You agree we may moderate CT access and use in our sole discretion, e.g. by blocking (e.g. IP addresses), filtering, deletion, delay, omission, verification, and/or access/account/license termination. You agree (1) not to bypass said moderation, (2) we are not liable for moderating, not moderating, or representations as to moderating, and (3) nothing we say or do waives our right to moderate, or not.
DISCLAIMER. MANY JURISDICTIONS HAVE LAWS PROTECTING CONSUMERS AND OTHER CONTRACT PARTIES, LIMITING THEIR ABILITY TO WAIVE CERTAIN RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES. WE RESPECT SUCH LAWS; NOTHING HEREIN SHALL WAIVE RIGHTS OR RESPONSIBILITIES THAT CANNOT BE WAIVED.
To the full extent permitted by law, G&A, (1) make no promises, warranties, or representations as to G&A, including its completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, propriety, security or reliability; (2) provide G&A on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis and any risk of using G&A is assumed by you; (3) disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including as to accuracy, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement; and (4) disclaim any liability or responsibility for acts, omissions, or conduct of you or any party in connection with G&A. G&A Entities are NOT liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive, or other losses, including lost profits, revenues, data, goodwill, etc., arising from or related to G&A, and in no event shall such liability exceed $100 or the amount you paid us in the year preceding such loss. Some jurisdictions restrict or alter these disclaimers and limits, so some may not apply to you.
CLAIMS. You agree (1) any claim, cause of action or dispute (“claim”) arising out of or related to the TOU or your CT use is governed by California (“MN”) law regardless of your location or any conflict or choice of law principle; (2) claims must be resolved exclusively by state or federal court in St. Paul, MN (except we may seek injunctive remedy anywhere); (3) to submit to personal jurisdiction of said courts; (4) any CT aim must be filed by 1 year after it arose or be forever barred; (5) not to bring or take part in a class action against CT Entities; (6) (except government agencies) to indemnify CT Entities for any damage, loss, and expense (e.g. legal fees) arising from CT aims related to your CT use; (7) you are liable for TOU breaches by affiliates (e.g. marketers) paid by you, directly or indirectly (e.g. through an affiliate network); and (8) to pay us for breaching or inducing others to breach the “USE” section, not as a penalty, but as a reasonable estimate of our damages (actual damages are often hard to calculate): $0.10 per server request, $1 per post, email, flag, or account created, $1 per item of PI collected, and $1000 per software distribution, capped at $25,000 per day.
Here is a partial list of goods, services, and content prohibited on G&A:
• weapons; firearms/guns and components; BB/pellet, stun, and spear guns; etc
• ammunition, clips, cartridges, reloading materials, gunpowder, fireworks, explosives
• recalled items; hazardous materials; body parts/fluids; unsanitized bedding/clothing
• prescription drugs, medical devices; controlled substances and related items
• alcohol or tobacco; unpackaged or adulterated food or cosmetics
• child pornography; bestiality; offers or solicitation of illegal prostitution
• pet sales (re-homing with small adoption fee ok), animal parts, stud service
• endangered, imperiled and/or protected species and any parts thereof, e.g. ivory
• false, misleading, deceptive, or fraudulent content; bait and switch; keyword spam
• offensive, obscene, defamatory, threatening, or malicious postings or email
• anyone’s personal, identifying, confidential or proprietary information
• food stamps, WIC vouchers, SNAP or WIC goods, governmental assistance
• stolen property, property with serial number removed/altered, burglary tools, etc
• ID cards, licenses, police insignia, government documents, birth certificates, etc
• US military items not demilitarized in accord with Defense Department policy
• counterfeit, replica, or pirated items; tickets or gift cards that restrict transfer
• lottery or raffle tickets, sweepstakes entries, slot machines, gambling items
• spam; miscategorized, overposted, cross-posted, or nonlocal content
• postings or email the primary purpose of which is to drive traffic to a website
• postings or email offering, promoting, or linking to unsolicited products or services
• affiliate marketing; network, or multi-level marketing; pyramid schemes
• any good, service, or content that violates the law or legal rights of others
Please don’t use G&A for these purposes, and flag anyone else you see doing so by contacting email@example.com
Thanks for helping keep G&A safe and useful for everyone.
MISC. Users complying with prior written licenses may access CT thereby until authorization is terminated. Otherwise, this is the exclusive and entire agreement between us. If a TOU term is unenforceable, other terms are unaffected. If TOU translations conflict with the English version, English controls. G&A reserves the right to remove any inappropriate listings or illegitimate vendors without any advanced notice.